Financial & Retirement Planning
Our goal is to help you reach your financial goals and maintain financial independence through a comfortable retirement with our financial and retirement planning services. We can guide you through tough decision-making processes such as asset allocation, investment performance monitoring, college education funding, retirement planning, insurance, and tax, estate, and business succession planning. Whether you are developing an investment strategy or evaluating current investments, we can ensure that your portfolio will take into account tax implications for an advantageous after-tax return.
Our Services Can Assist You:
- Save enough for a comfortable retirement by identifying your retirement needs, analyzing your assets and sources of retirement income, reviewing estimated shortfalls, and identifying the best ways to save for retirement given your financial situation and risk tolerance.
- Pay for your child’s college education by accurately estimating the amount of money you will need, analyzing your assets, reviewing estimated shortfalls and considering general alternatives and strategies to help address these potential shortfalls, and developing an optimal savings plan given your financial situation and risk tolerance.
- Protect your family in case you become disabled by ensuring that you have enough money in your emergency fund and analyzing your life, disability, health, home, and auto insurance coverage. We also review your will and various powers of attorney designed to take care of your affairs in the event you are incapacitated and cannot manage them yourself.
- Achieve your investment goals by identifying the steps needed to maximize your investment returns as well as the steps needed to help minimize your risk while building increased predictability of your investment returns.
- Leave a legacy for your heirs by maximizing the value of your estate by saving tax dollars, professional fees, and court costs. We can help you minimize the costs of probate, creditors, lawyers, and estate taxes, which can negatively impact the value of your estate. We also help you stay in control of your affairs by providing a road map for passing your estate on to your heirs.